Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yesterday's Observations. Today's Thoughts.

Yesterday's Observations (YO):
  • I didn't eat enough yesterday and didn't eat dinner until 8:30 PM (replaced the sautéed kale with baby spinach raw). My only protein was 1/2 of black beans.
  • I need to drink more water. I had a bit too much coffee and not enough water. Woke up this morning thirsty... steps away from a headache from dehydration.
  • Worked too late and skipped bedtime yoga. :(
  • The Warm Up (10 M) program really gets your heart pumping!
  • Running 2 miles was much easier 10 pounds ago
Today's Thoughts (TT):
  • Did Morning Yoga (10 M), 2 miles on treadmill and Abs I (15 M) before I checked email!
  • Took a photo of my breakfast, see our Twitter feed.
  • Had 2 nalgene's of water before coffee.
  • Will take a break from work to make dinner at a reasonable hour. 
If you have no idea what this means, I'll explain. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment