Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 3: YO. TT.

My quest to lose 10 pounds continues (backstory); today is Day 3. So many things I can share already and several ideas to make Cybercise even better. Very exciting! For consistency, I'll report on Yesterday's Observations (YO) and Today's Thoughts (TT) as I did yesterday

YO:
Yesterday's Food Log
  • I drank more water; less coffee. Slept better last night.
  • You look silly when jogging in place and doing so for 5 minutes feels like a very long time. 
  • I took photos of my food yesterday and posted them to Twitter. It was fun!
  • I also entered my food into the free service made available by FitDay (we've considered adding a similar feature to Cybercise, and may in the future, but FitDay does a great job and we have many other priorities!). 
  • Granted 1,399 calories may not seem like a great deal but look at the quantities. I truly wan't hungry, though wanted something "crunchy" before bed so opted for a small handful of walnuts. 
  • You may take a look at this log and be concerned about my carb intake at 154.6 grams, but recognize they were all plant-based. I won't bore you with the detailed nutritional analysis. The most important thing??? I felt good all day, had plenty of energy and wasn't hungry.
TT:
  • My core/abs are a bit sore this morning. Glorious! 
  • Knowing you are going to report in is very motivating. I didn't really feel like a run this morning and I did it because I didn't want to have to admit not doing so. And, I'm glad I did it along with yoga, abs and an upper body program.
  • I want to make adding video programs on your Cybercise calendar easier. It works, but could be better. 
  • I'm looking forward to dinner of Roasted Eggplant with Pomegranate Vinaigrette (courtesy of the WSJ this weekend). 
I'd love to hear from you. Have any feedback, thoughts, ideas? You can comment here or see our Cybercise Facebook page and comment on the link to this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment