Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday Tips

Really quick update.... off to a meeting!

Yesterday's Observations:

  • I'm glad I took it easy exercise-wise yesterday. I enjoyed the walk with my dog and the bedtime yoga and stretching.
  • I really enjoy the first cup of coffee. The second one, I really want to enjoy but it is just not that good. One cup of coffee going forward
Today's Thoughts:
  • Lighter breakfast and lunch meals today. I have a dinner meeting tonight.
  • I felt a twinge in my right knee during yoga this morning. Hopped on the treadmill for a quick run and decided to stop for now and will give it another go this afternoon. Don't want to push it and cause a real injury.
All for now. Happy Tuesday and remember to do two things for your health today!

No comments:

Post a Comment