Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where is Wednesday Going?

Starting your morning with software updates is certainly an adventurous way to begin the day. Whew! Things appear to be functioning at the moment... fingers crossed! On to the update...

Yesterday's Observations:

  • I am saving a great deal of time and money by planning and preparing my own meals. Meal time is now a welcome break from work because I don't have to forage for something to make. Try it!!
  • After extra lower body and back stretching my knee felt better and I had my time on the treadmill. 
  • Dinner meeting was tapas and I ordered the starters for our group of eight: tuna tartare, ceviche, edamame, olives and bruschetta. I thought my choices were relatively healthy. Someone else ordered fried calamari. The calamari? Gone. My choices? Some left on every plate. I had a salad as my main. Yes, people look at you funny when you order a starter salad as a entree. Yes, I ordered first. Yes, I am leading by example. Best of all, I didn't leave dinner sluggish and weighed down by a heavy entree. 
Today's Thoughts:
  • Traded coffee for green tea today. 
  • Have another dinner meeting this evening. Will also experiment with leading my example. Stay tuned...
  • I did my strength training work before my run this morning. Was an interesting way to change things up and I had more energy for Lower Body II (15 M). 
  • I want the weekend. 
  • I'm going to do Total Body Stretch (10 M) before lunch to counteract spending too much time hunched over my computer. 
Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment