Monday, April 12, 2010

10 Lists to Write Before You Die

This blog, posted in 2008, contains a list of 10 lists you should write before you die. Kudos to Dee for a great blog that I've used several times. The 10 lists:
  • 10 people who helped me most in my life
  • 10 most memorable places I've visited
  • 3 best things I've ever made
  • 5 best days of my life
  • 10 best friends I've ever had
  • 5 best journeys I've ever made
  • 10 things that gave me the most pleasure
  • 5 best books/movies/TV series
  • 5 best gifts anyone ever gave me
  • 10 things I wish I had done but didn't

The original blog suggests these lists are a good exercise for those nearing the end of their life. While a great idea, I think there are several ways to build on the idea. Go to the link and read the original post (great, great stuff) and then stay tuned for my other ideas (and some fantastic stories) on the topic during the rest of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment