Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day Update

The web is a very powerful force during election time. All about the web today are notes and reminders to vote and people are proudly displaying their "I Voted" badge on Facebook. Maybe we need to implement a "I Worked Out" badge for our members to display when they finished their favorite workout? Interesting idea... so let's get to the update before I distract myself with more new great ideas!

Yesterday's Observation:

  • Too busy of a day so I didn't eat lunch until 2:30 PM. This actually worked out fine because I didn't get to dinner until after 8 PM. In the interest of taking better care of one's self letting work consume your life so that you don't eat regularly is not the best plan. 
  • I was very happy I got my workouts done in the morning. Otherwise, I don't think they would have happened yesterday. 
  • When I did get to lunch, I re-heated the soup from Friday night. It was much, much better the second time around. 
Today's Thoughts:
  • It should not be dark when we wake up. It should be light. I don't like the time change because it is dark at 4 PM, but this getting up in the night is for the birds. I think I need to move somewhere closer to the equator. Ideas?
  • I managed a reasonable workout this morning with only a few Cyberbands. I really can workout anywhere!
  • The experience of sharing my quest to lose 10 pounds is giving me great ideas for improvements for Cybercise which is, in turn, creating more work. I am beginning to believe this little project of mine will always be creating new ideas. I'd love to hear yours otherwise I only have myself to listen to. What can I do to make us better? 
Have a great Tuesday. And, vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment